Florida-West Coast

Kind of freaking out

I think we no longer have an officiant. I was under the impression that the one we booked could do a nondenominational ceremony but after a few emails, its not looking like he wants to...We are getting married in 148 days, we cant afford and I refuse to pay someone $150 or $200 to stand for maybe 10 or 15 minutes to marry us. Do any of you have any suggestions for a nondenominational officiant that either takes donations or has a fee of $125 or less??? 
TIA

Re: Kind of freaking out

• M1ssJM1ssJ member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011

I don't know. GL though!

577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I'll PM you. Not 100% sure, but worth a try!
    ~Natalie

October 2011, May Siggy: Honeymoon!!

My Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• edited December 2011
    it just has to be a notary, do you have a friend who is a notary?

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • ashtraygirlashtraygirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ^What she said. Also, you could even have a friend get ordained ONLINE and have them do the ceremony.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • kmf218kmf218 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I thought about having a friend do it but I don't know who to ask. Plus I might have to deal with repercussions from my cousin. She is ordained but I dont want her to it. We get along but she has a very strong type A personality and has told me many times what I should and should not do at my wedding and I'm afraid she wont do what we want. I have a few more people to contact so hopefully I will find one. Thanks for the suggestions. Natalie, I PMed you back Smile
  • edited December 2011
    Contact www.PremierButterflyEvents.com. Ask for Christina or Amber. They can perform the ceremony and sign your license. I have worked with both and they are great. They are only charging us $75 and since it was much less then I got priced elsewhere, I figure I may give them a tip afterwards.
    Good Luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards