October 2013 Weddings

Happy Monday

How was your weekend?

Mine was great! I got my third tattoo!

I also got my older one touched up.

Sat night we also went out for my friends birthday. Apparently my body thinks I am older than what I am since 2 am was rough. I haven't done that in a while and my body was hating me for it yesterday.

Re: Happy Monday

• My weekend wasn't bad. Friday night I was lazy and watched Family Guy on Netflix, yay. Saturday was also lazy, but then I went to Whole Foods for almond flour (and since I was already out, took advantage of VS's 7 for $26 sale and my 1 free panty coupon!)

Sunday was church and then birthday lunch with some friends. Then I spent the rest of the afternoon cleaning, it was theraputic. And now there's snow on the ground! Which, of course means that all of the schools are closed. (All you WI knotties will hate us - it's only about 2 inches, maybe 3 at the deepest.) It's the heavy wet snow, too, so lots of slush here.

Stina - I love your new tattoo! It looks awesome. :)
  • I like the tattoo, it looks great!

Weekend was a-ok here.  It was so busy though.  I hate when Sunday night rolls around and it feels like you never had a weekend at all.  I was up before 7 both days, we did cupcake tasting and then ran a ton of errands.  I also started working on centerpieces and will have something up for you ladies to critique here in the next few days.  

Happy Monday - Easter is coming which hopefully means awesome food for everyone!
    S'mores. Just S'mores please.
  • Weekend was a bit nuts.  Getting over being sick, and then got horribly sad family news.  

The freakish bright side to the weekend was FI and I semi ordered our invitations.  We found a wedding store that we had never seen before when we went for a walk after going to the farmer's market.  When in to just look around, and ended up picking everything out and putting a deposit down, just need to double check final wording with family, and the fun news everything came in under budget.
  • lp- I cancelled my VS card because I used to have a shopping addiction there!

Steph- I feel like that about every single weekend.

Libby- Hope you're finally feeling better. Whatever the bad news was, I hope it gets better. Also, awesome about the invites!

On another note, I just paid the rest of my wedding dress off! One more thing to be done paying on. It feels great.

• I also love the tattoos. Saturday we helped a friend move which took twice as long as it was supposed to and then we went out for Mexican food and margaritas. Then we spent the rest of the night playing Diablo 3 until I had to go to sleep for work the next day. Sunday I worked, it wasn't exciting. I am hoping I hear back about the librarian position soon.
  • Stina - that's exactly the reason I don't have a VS card. This way I have to limit myself to the semi-annual sale or other sales like the 7 for $26.

I got my print quote from C&P for our invites! It's a little higher than I wanted, but, it's either that or I have to take the time to print and cut 320 pieces of paper. Soooo.... I think it's worth it. I'll be trying to find my printer cables so I can print our programs & labels and what-not. (or I'll be purchasing new ones)
  • My weekend was good. Friday night we stayed in since my fiance had oral surgery.  It was relaxing and we actually ended up ordering a sample invitation.  I can't wait to see what it looks like!  Saturday I went to the gym and did some laundry.  That night,  I went out to dinner with my sisters and my nieces,  After that I went out for one of my friends bacherlorette parties.  She is getting married this weekend,  I couldn't be more excited for her :) .  This will probably be one of the last weddings before ours so I am excited to go.  We were also out later than I usually am. It was worth it though.  Sunday I went to the gym again and then spent the rest of the day relaxing with my fiance.  It was def a good weekend. 

Follow Me on Pinterest
    July 2007 Photobucket
    october 2012 Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards