Florida-South Florida
Options

Where has good selection of Bridesmaid Dresses???

I've gone dress shopping for me, and haven't seen huge selections of bridesmaid dresses at any of those shops.  Now that I've got my dress, I want to go bridesmaid dress shopping with my MOH. 

Please let me know which places have the largest/best selections of bridesmaid dresses, anywhere in the tri-county area.

Thanks so much!

Re: Where has good selection of Bridesmaid Dresses???

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I thought Davids Bridal and Alfred Angelo had great selections. My girls got their dresses at DB...Hope this helps...
    South Florida July Siggy Challenge-Bouquet image . image image ................. Invited:120image Attending:121 image Declined:001image Not Yet Replied:0image RSVP Date: July 25th Ready to Roll!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Pats Bridal in South Miami has a lot of dresses. I went with a WTOO dress that she had a sample of.

• Options
    cmp1986cmp1986 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think Alfred Angelo has great choices. My girls are getting theirs from AA.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My girls got their dresses from David's Bridal
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you're looking for dresses outside of AA or DB try Daisy Tarsi... they have a huge selection of Bari Jay, Amsale, and those makes of dresses there.

Also, see if she can find a BM dress where you bought your wedding dress. At my store, my girls get 10% off if they buy their dress there. Not sure if your bridal shop offers the same. I didn't get my dress at Daisy Tarsi but my girls tried on there and will order from my shop :x lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think Victoria's Bridal on Las Olas had a great selection
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

My gilrs got theres from AA. My SIL had us get ours from Arden B. She picked the dress she wanted and and we had to get it in our size.

• Options
    LindsA90410LindsA90410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My girls are getting them from David's Bridal. they have a pretty large selection and their new catalog should be coming out soon with their new styles.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards