Outdoor Weddings

Is Sept a good month for outdoor wedding?

I live in Texas and plannin a wedding for Sept....Would u recommend that..or what would be a good month for an outdoor wedding???
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Is Sept a good month for outdoor wedding?

• September is a very popular month in Texas for outdoor weddings.
  • Thank you...I hope the weather is good!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • What part of Texas? What part of the month? It was still really freaking hot for most of September in Houston.
  • It's really humid and hot in Houston in September. I'm in SA and it is just now getting tolerable outside (high 80s). We're having our wedding in March. When it starts to get warm but not too hot. But even then the weather is so unpredictable here it might be freezing. 

Check out this site. It gives you annual averages of temp and rain based on your zip
    "Love is like a butterfly; It goes where it pleases and pleases where it goes" David & Roxy March 2, 2013 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • thanks...It's set for Sept. 21...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_outdoor-weddings_is-sept-a-good-month-for-outdoor-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:666Discussion:abc43c63-70ee-4d7c-8a3b-aba9cdbef3aaPost:89a6bf1e-a82e-4589-85ab-104a6621c11a">Re: Is Sept a good month for outdoor wedding?</a>:
    [QUOTE]thanks...It's set for Sept. 21...
    Posted by norinjuan[/QUOTE]
    omg this was my original date before we moved up the wedding a whole year. :) close to my b-day.

I'm in Southern California and September is still really hot here so i decided to have our wedding indoors. i'm glad we did, it was in the mid 90's, I don't do well with heat, i sweat profusely and it wouldn't be good in a hot wedding gown.
  • If you're going to do an outdoor wedding in Texas, you might want to hold off until October-September is still quite hot.

• I have decided to do a indoor wedding. Thank you ladies!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards