New York-Hudson Valley

Where to get affordable invites online?

I am researching this for my sister inlaw and it has been a few years since I was married.  I'd love to know where people are going online for affordable invites.  I need everything under $100.  thanks!

Re: Where to get affordable invites online?

• edited December 2011
    How many does she need? What about a kit from Michaels? Or maybe vistaprint?
    336a Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I got mine from vistaprint. I spent about 150 for 100 invites, reception cards, response cards, labels, envelopes and monogram envelope seals. Also for thank you cards and shower invites we used the 100 free postcards offers to design those.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Is that $100 total for just the invitations or everything in the envelope? Like pp asked how many does she need?

we ordered ours from www.theamericanwedding.com
     and they were beautiful and affordable.

(FYI our invite alone for 100 is $127. But they have quantities of 100 invites for less than $100. So she might find something. It all depends on the style)

We did spend more than she is looking at wanting, however, we order 125 invitations, and reception cards and response cards. so the total from american wedding came to about $350, after direction cards and postage the total invitation cost came to $600. (Envelope calligraphy add another $100)

So it's all going to depend on what she needs.
  • edited December 2011
    I bought print them yourself invites from www.invitationsbydawn.com for only $55.
    Part of That World Blog
    my read shelf:Jennifer (JSweetieXO) Cepero's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • ssagessage member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i used 1st-class-wedding-invitations.com
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards