Wisconsin
Options

Dance lessons

We are looking to take dance lessons for at least our first dance.  Can anyone reccomend a good place in either northern IL or the Kenosha area?

Re: Dance lessons

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Have you been to a wedding expo yet?  The places there will ALL call you for a free lesson if you give them your phone number/email address.  I'm sure it is to sell a package, but it's a start.
    - L. J. 
    Anniversary
  • Options
    msteph82msteph82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know Guy Singer in Kenosha does awesome work.  BridgeeBabee (on this board) is also taking lessons, maybe she can help?
    ~ Missie

Welcome Baby Grace to the world! (via emergency c-section @ 38w2d)
    2/24/12 12:03pm 5lbs, 9oz Birth Story
    imageimageimage
    image image image
    Linky--> EP FB Group - March '12 FB Group <---Linky </b>
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    FI and I are taking lessons at Fred Astaire in Milwaukee (Third Ward).  We got a free one back in October and then signed up (at the discounted rate, which is still like $60 per lesson) for about 5 more.

Because of finishing school and other craziness, we have our first actual lesson scheduled for February 8th.  Very excited.

EDIT:  I believe there are Fred Astaire studios all over the place, so you can probably find one near you.  Sorry I can't be of more help at this point; I will have more to say after the first couple of full-length lessons.  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards