California-Central
Options

FINALLY! Invitations that are in my BUDGET!

I just had to share with you ladies the best find thus far in my wedding hunt.  My fiance and I are planning and paying for our own wedding and things are just outrageously priced as I'm sure you all know.  However...I ran into a girlfriend and she told me about this amazing woman who does invitations for prices that will blow your mind.

WE'RE TALKING POCKET INVITATIONS FOR UNDER $3.50!!  I was shocked...then I went and had a meeting with her and she is the sweetest, and she can do anything you'd like.  They don't look crafty, they are very professional.  We're thinking about doing plumish purple with orchid green and mustard yellow accents for a fall wedding in NY.  She is right here in Kern County but you can email back and forth and she'll help you out as well!

Just wanted to share...I know how it is to feel overwhelmed and not be able to figure out how you're going to pay for the next thing.  Good luck with your wedding hunt and if you guys have any steals please please post...I could use all the help I can get!!

Love,
Erica :):):)

http://www.matinaedesignstudio.com/  <--- that's where you can go to look at her work. :)

Re: FINALLY! Invitations that are in my BUDGET!

• Options
    matandericamatanderica member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just had to share with you ladies the best find thus far in my wedding hunt.  My fiance and I are planning and paying for our own wedding and things are just outrageously priced as I'm sure you all know.  However...I ran into a girlfriend and she told me about this amazing woman who does invitations for prices that will blow your mind.

WE'RE TALKING POCKET INVITATIONS FOR UNDER $3.50!!  I was shocked...then I went and had a meeting with her and she is the sweetest, and she can do anything you'd like.  They don't look crafty, they are very professional.  We're thinking about doing plumish purple with orchid green and mustard yellow accents for a fall wedding in NY.  She is right here in Kern County but you can email back and forth and she'll help you out as well!

Just wanted to share...I know how it is to feel overwhelmed and not be able to figure out how you're going to pay for the next thing.  Good luck with your wedding hunt and if you guys have any steals please please post...I could use all the help I can get!!

Love,
    Erica :):):)

http://www.matinaedesignstudio.com/  <--- that's where you can go to look at her work. :)
  • Options
    beckerz03beckerz03 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    vendor?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    **Whenever I'm alone with you, you make me feel like I am home again; Whenever I'm alone with you; You make me feel like I am whole again**
  • Options
    Jess+MasonJess+Mason member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Two my my friends that got married in May and October both had their invitations and other elements of their wedding designed by Matinae Design Studio.  One also did candy buffet rentals through Matinae Design Studio which was so much fun at the reception.  I just got engaged and hope to book them for my save the dates as soon as I lock in a date and location!
  • Options
    matandericamatanderica member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The vendor is Matinae Design Studi...their website is http://www.matinaedesignstudio.com/ .  She is still going above and beyond for me...I'm so thankful!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    This is awesome! I'm definitely going to e-mail them when it comes time to do my invites. I've heard great things about them on the knot.
    FutureMrsMcD
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards