Nevada-Las Vegas

Chapel of Flowers- yes or no?

Has anyone used or visited this chapel and has input? We are considering and are seeking feedback. Thanks!!! :)
LOTS For Sale!! Update 7/6--> erinanddavewedding.weebly.com

Re: Chapel of Flowers- yes or no?

• aegrishaegrish member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I originally put a deposit down for COF and was working with Robin who seemed to be a wonderful WC, BUT after visitng to chapel, we decided against it because of the location.  It's next to a motel & adult video store...I understand these establishments are all over Vegas and most guests wouldn't even notice them, but since we have our grandparents coming in for the wedding and didn't want to expose them to the North strip 'establishments' we decided to get married on the strip.  There are a number of brides who have gotten married there and came back with wonderful reviews, and again Robin was very nice to work with when I was originally booked there, but just be aware the location North of the strip is a little seedy IMO (some people may feel totally OK with the area).
  • pebbs_17pebbs_17 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't think I've heard a negative review about this chapel by any of the brides who have been married there.
  • edited December 2011
    My BFF was married there and there are plenty of good reviews from other brides on the Knot.
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
  • direy25direy25 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do you have an opportunity to do a scouting trip? As PP's said, I haven't heard anything but positive reviews. Good luck!
    Married 5.6.11

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• MNVegasMNVegas member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011

We were married there in May and had a wonderful experience. Robin was my WC and very helpful as we were coming from RI and were not able to do a scouting trip.  I had read excellent reviews and watched several of their online videos and looked at pics.

We used Victorian chapel which is really pretty. We loved Rev. Jerry! They also have great areas outdoors for photos and everyone who has seen our photos loved them. I also sent them a picture of what I wanted my bouquet to look like and they matched it perfectly.

Everyone we met at COF were great to work with. I have review and pics in my bio.

• GribblesGribbles member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married there in March, and my co-ordinator is Heidi. She has been brilliant throughout, dealing with my very specific flower demands, and they are very flexible with things like decor and music. I love that they have an online chat facility.

I have not actually visited the chapel, but I have watched a LOT of their ceremonies and read all the glowing reviews on TripAdvisor, so I am feeling pretty confident in our choice.
    www.mywedding.com/benandpetra
  • edited December 2011
    We were married there - I was pretty upset before the wedding b/c my planner ticked me off alot (she was impossible to get ahold of and seemed to "misunderstad alot") but when the wedding came we had a great time, everything went as planned.
     The reverand we had (I'm sorry but I can't remember his name) was GREAT. Yes its true that there is an adult video store (which you can see in two of our photos, lol) but it is what it is. If you wants a big fancy wedding this place might not be for you, but it was perfect for our expectations.
    The next day when we went back to see the photos we took the monorail to the saraha and then walked to the Chapel (a bit of a hike if you aren't used to walking, but we enjoyed the walk)
    Even after all the issues - we had a great time and do not regret anything. Everyone back home got to see the wedding on the live site and they all loved that option.
    Just make sure you do your research!
    Good luck
    Anniversary
  • Sara191431Sara191431 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

We have the Flamingo booked right now, but I'm looking into moving it to either Chapel of Flowers or Little Church of the West.  COF let's you bring in your own florist if you want which is one of the things we want.

I've read nothing but good reviews about them.  Happy Planning!

• edited December 2011
    We are booked to be married at Chapel of Flowers in February, and Courtney, my coordinator has been great from the beginning. Answering my millions of questions, in a timely manner. There's so much I love about the Chapel of Flowers, I don't know where to start, but everything about the chapel so far has been great. Even when Courtney isn't available to help me , there's always someone there willing and ready to go out their way to see to it that we're satisfied.

Happy Planning!!!
    pregnancy due date Baby Slings at Nurtured Family
  • kareevankareevan member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Im a COF bride married NOV 2010  and loved everything about my experience and the options given. Funny to say that i never even noticed the adult store and still dont know where it was/is lol. But it was beautiful there and loved how all my pictures turned out on the grounds. Really they can provide everything you would want and need. YES to COF!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • erinkay81erinkay81 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ok! I booked it! I guess we will see how it goes. :) I liked that they were open to changing the ceremony verbage. They were also by far the most professional chapel I've dealt with.
    LOTS For Sale!! Update 7/6--> erinanddavewedding.weebly.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards