Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

AW: Epics!!!

Hey yall - I know a lot of amazing, talented photographers' names get thrown around this board, but I wanted to take a moment to recommend my photographer Jennifer Zdon with twirl photography!! 

We just got our epics and couldn't be happier! Plus, she's an absolute doll to work with - who could ask for more?? 

Re: AW: Epics!!!

• Options
    Beautiful pictures.  Thank you so much for sharing.
  • Options
    We are using her too and just got our epics back this past weekend too!! Love them and loved her!! Ours are on her blog too Sunday's post.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I just checked yours out and I had already seen them yesterday and thought how great they were and how fun they looked!! Great pics!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Aww thanks ladies! 

NO2012 - we have similar taste in screen names AND photogs! Girl, you are a knockout! Your pictures are stunning. And I love your shoes :)
  • Options
    RYLZRYLZ member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Wow!  I love both of them, ladies!  Thanks for sharing-- nice to put a face with the name.

PS I LOVE the red shoes too :-)
  • Options
    Thanks girls! Nola you must give your FI props from me. He at least looks happy to be there. Haha. I knew mine wasn't thrilled, but oh man was getting him to smile like his normal self a real challenge. You can tell you guys were having fun! Props to Jennifer too for getting these shots with Mr. Grumpy!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Beautiful pics - you both look amazing and so happy!

LOVE!
    :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards