Colorado
Options

Cake Recommendations?

We are getting ready to begin out baker search--any good recommendations? Our budget is $400 max for 100 people
Wedding Countdown Ticker BabyFruit Ticker photo boygirl_zps7b73636b.jpg

Re: Cake Recommendations?

• Options
    if you live in COS Boonzaaijers Dutch Bakery we are having 120 people its 4 tier custom design outside each teir , each tier is also a different flavor total is 407$ and there cake tasted the best! they also give you a free cake at your one year anniversity!
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Hi,

We got two cakes for $525.  They are affordable and yummy.  I don't have a good pic of our wedding cake but I attached one of the grooms cake. Our wedding cake had three teirs.  Each a different flavor. We had four flavors total and they make you a fresh one on your 1year.  They did an excellent job!  

• Options
    Colorado Springs wouldn't be a problem to travel to for the tasting, but I'm not sure they would be able to deliver to Broomfield without an extra  charge.  I will definitely check out Das Meyer, looks like they're closed until Feb 7th but I'll try back when they open!  Thank you!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker BabyFruit Ticker photo boygirl_zps7b73636b.jpg
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_colorado_cake-recommendations?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:632Discussion:f8a7803e-0ec8-4d0c-bf2e-460fb549e108Post:2d860cc4-7a29-49ea-bc9f-8fbe2ab82d9d">Re: Cake Recommendations?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Colorado Springs wouldn't be a problem to travel to for the tasting, but I'm not sure they would be able to deliver to Broomfield without an extra  charge.  I will definitely check out Das Meyer, looks like they're closed until Feb 7th but I'll try back when they open!  Thank you!
    Posted by blondii428[/QUOTE]

<div>Since they are family owned and operated they close in Jan for fun and travel :)  I love how they have free tasting every Saturday when they are open.  And they are close to Broomfield. :)</div><div>
    </div><div>Good luck!!!</div>
  • Options
    Das Myers is excellent. They are always nice there and easy to work with. Plus they have other treats there besides cakes. Yummy!
  • Options
    We used Child's. Fantastic cake, guests raved, and really great customer service.

http://childspastryshop.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards