Hawaii
Options

Old Lahaina Luau- Seating

Hello, I think i have too much time on my hands becasue I'm starting to worry about small things that should not matter! For example, I'm wondering if anyone has been to the Old Lahania Luau? I'm curious about the seating. I'm hoping for the front row of the regular tables with chairs but when I called they said it is half full already so we will be in either first or second row. So, what I'm wondering is, is there a bad seat in the house? I'm wondering if we will still be able to see the show if we are in second row? After paying 1000.00 for 9 of us to attend I'd really like a nice seat :)

Re: Old Lahaina Luau- Seating

• Options
    edited May 2012
    Seating shouldn't be a problem.  After dinner the waiters move the chairs from the 2nd row down to the first row.  Here's a pic before dinner (click it to make it bigger). The stage is to the left of the people sitting on the ground.

Here's another pic from our seats in the first row of tables

Anniversary
  • Options
    Thanks so much, that really makes me feel better :)
  • Options
    We were just there in April and sat in the first row center and they didn't move any chairs near our row from the second row, but all the seats appeared to have a nice view. I just wouldn't do the traditional mat seating (which it doesn't look like you plan to) because those people looked uncomfortable. 
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Yeah, the mat seating is better in theory than practice. Both times I've been to the show, the people getting up from the mats always look so sore!
  • Options
    Thank you!
  • Options
    No such thing as bad seats there, my grandma used to work there and my cousin is a waiter so I've been to the show a few times. I've sat front, center and back and saw everything perfect.
    He stole my heart... So I'm stealing his last name.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards