New York-New York City

Registry

We are about ready to start registering and I am at a compelte loss. My Fiance wants to register for some non-traditional items such as prints, large coffee table books, picture frames from places like MoMa Design store etc. and I of course am all into Williams and Sonoma, Bed, Bath and Beyond and Bloomingdales. Have looked into MyRegistry.com where you can compile your lists into one website. I was wondering if any of you have used it?  Do items really get taken off the registry? Is it more confusing for guests to only be able to purchase things online? Sould I just go and register at 3 different stores and have 3 different registeries? AHHH. I am kind of over this already.

Re: Registry

• I am only registering at Bed, Bath & Beyond. I felt that they have everything and it makes it so much easier for people to purchase. Maybe you can choose one store you like and have FH choose the place he prefers to give people can option. I just think registering at too many places can be confusing but that's just opinion.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards