Ohio-Cleveland

Ceremony Locations

Anyone know of a church in the Lakewood/Westlake/Rocky River area that doesn't require a ton of classes or counciling sessions?  Thanks for any input anyone has.  It can be in any of the suburbs on the west side!

Re: Ceremony Locations

• JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In MIddleburg Hts, we married at Pleasant Valley United Methodist church. No requirements for counseling/classes and you don't have to be members (we weren't/aren't and I am not even Methodist). The price is right, too -- IIRC, around $350. We med with Rev. Buckeye I think 2x and it was no big deal. He's super nice! From what I understand, all of the Methodist churches operate similarly, so check out some in the suburbs you mentioned, if that would be closer for you.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • jbu0629jbu0629 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lakewood Congregational Church. I searched everywhere for a church that didn't require counseling and classes, and this was by far the nicest one I found. We met with the reverend and he is what made us pick LCC. He is very helpful and willing to work with us to make our ceremony personal.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks! I had just called Lakewood Congregational Church yesterday and talked to patti.  I'm looking forward to seeing the inside.  That's great to know about the reverend.  How is the inside? Do you have any pics by chance?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards