Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Smart and Chic Beauty (now Creative Beaute Agency)

Has anyone used them?  Any feeback?  I am trying to decide between them and Juut downtown or if anyone has any other recommendations for hair and makeup either downtown Mpls or on site . . . thanks!! 

Re: Smart and Chic Beauty (now Creative Beaute Agency)

• Options
    I used the Creative Beaute Agency for my wedding a month ago.  Initially I had an issue contacting them, but that was because their response went into my email junk folder while I was out of town.  After that initial issue, I had no problems contacting them or adjusting things as needed for the wedding.  They're not cheap by any means, but they definitely do a good job.

I had Priscilla work on my hair.  I have very long, very limp hair that doesn't hold curl well at all.  She was able to do a half-up do with curls down my back, and it held ALL night!  I didn't have ANY issues with my hair holding at all.  However, I don't ever feel like she fully got my "vision" for my hair, but she made a hairstyle that looked incredible, so I wasn't too fussy about it not being exactly what I had envisioned.  It was similar enough and looked fantastic.  Also, at the trial, Priscilla suggested how I should get my hair trimmed prior to the wedding and gave me a rec for a hairstylist who would do a good job.  Taking her advice on the pre-wedding haircut really made my hairstyle look that much better than at the trial.  I loved her.  I also liked the airbrush makeup, and she did a good job on the rest of the makeup, too.

So In Love

Josh and Renata's Wedding

Planning Bio

• Options
    I used them back when they were just Smart and Chic.  They did a fabulous job and I would highly recommend.  I didn't think their prices were too outragous, but they might have gone up since then.  I did a hair trial and they did hair/make up on site the day of.  My total cost including tip was $200. Both hair and make up lasted all day long and I got lots of compliments on it. :)
    "All that I'm after is a lifetime of laughter, as long as I'm laughing with you"
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
    Photobucket
    My Crafting Blog
    Married Bio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards