Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions

wanted: contemporary processional!

my all time favorite song for this would be "forever" by ben harper. problem is, this is my second wedding and I used that song last time!!! my fiance isn't really into the idea of any repeats (can't say I blame him!) so now I'm stuck scratching my head for an equally awesome alternative.

I've been scouring the internet for other ideas and I can't find anything I love. the closest thing I've found is "first day of my life" by brighteyes but there's something about that song that rubs me wrong (but I can't put my finger on what exactly it is).

please share ideas for a non-traditional processional! we have our recessional ("lover like you" by the avett brothers - it's kind of "our" song). just stuck on the processional I look forward to suggestions!!!! and thank you :)

Re: wanted: contemporary processional!

• edited December 2011
    There was a song that I was considering using.  Not sure what feel you are going for, but its "Book of Love" by Peter Grabiel.  I LOVE the chorus, I could just picture myself walking down the aisle to it.  It made me feel like it wasn't so sappy, but that it meant something.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards