September 2013 Weddings

Officiants

Has anyone else on here started interviewing officiants yet? If not, when do you plan to start?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Officiants

• I had my friend get ordained so she will do my wedding. I say it is never too early to start!
    Siggy Challenge~Fur Baby~September 2012 Board imageMy Bio Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Never too early I agree you gave to find someone your comfortable with and can connect too. :
  • My venue will be providing one for us so I dont have to worry about it
  • A friend that I grew up with is going to do it.  If you ask around, I bet you can find a friend or aquaintance that will do it for you :)
  • A friend is getting ordained for our wedding, so no interviewing was necessary, just asking if he would be willing (he said yes!).
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    September 2013 Siggy ~Hair Inspiration~

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I found an officiant who does secular weddings online and FI and I met with her a few months ago. We hit it off instantly and asked her to do our wedding.
    ~*~Sept 2013 Siggy Challange - Then (2005) & Now (2012)~*~
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters. Baby who can really tell, when two hearts belong so well?
    Tale as Old as Time (Updated 11/26) Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We are using a family friens who is JoP. He offered the minute he was informed of our engagement.
    We are luck to have someone we are both comfortable with.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards