Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

**TexanTreasure08**

Hey Angela ~ so I just glanced througgh your bio, and your colors are pretty similar to mine. What color shoes are you having your bridesmaids wear? I was planning on having my girls wear bronze colored shoes, but after having my dress on this weekend and talking through jewelry and other things, I'm thinking I may need to do in a different direction and possibly do silver.

Re: **TexanTreasure08**

• edited December 2011
    I haven't figured it out yet. Undecided I am planning on having them wear any shoes they want in a certain color, but I haven't decided on a color yet. I was thinking champagne/ light gold, but I don't think those colors would be very rewearable, and I don't think they have any shoes in those colors. So I have no idea. These are really cute, but I don't want to make everyone get new matching shoes, and they might be too tall for everyone.

http://ninashoes.com/evelixa-gold-royal-satin--14604
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    FWIW, since prom season is just ending, your bridesmaids could probably get shoes in any of those colors for pretty low prices.  I went with gold shoes and told my girls to buy them now since there are a billion out there.
    Anniversary

• edited December 2011
    Awesome thanks for the heads up Amanda!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards