Texas-San Antonio

Experiences with The Exclusive Cake Shop in SA?

We're thinking of moving forward with the Exclusive Cake Shop. They'r on Bandera Rd. inside Leon Valley. Have any of you actually used them? Tips? Advice?

Re: Experiences with The Exclusive Cake Shop in SA?

• irishdanceririshdancer member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    They're very good.  There cakes are beautiful and delicious. 
  • edited December 2011
    We shopped around to many cake vendors before deciding on The Exclusive Cake Shop. They had the best flavors and best prices of all we sampled. We couldn't be happier with the way our cakes turned out! Both cakes were delicious, and we are still getting compliments. We took them an idea for our groom's cake, and they ran with it and made it even better than we had hoped.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    I went there for a cake tasting and was very UNimpressed. The cake was dry and it was difficult to taste the combinations with the C-A-K-E-S cake and the dime-sized fillings/icings. I'm going with the Ultimate Cheesecake Bakery who is about the same price, had the best cake tasting set-up, has great cake! and was very helpful. Good luck!
  • skelton2skelton2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They are the only ones I will let make my cakes...every cake they have made for me has been fantastic...the last cake they made for me was for my Goddaughter's Baptism...they took a picture of her gown and made one just like it in fondent...I would say go for it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards