Florida-Central Florida
Options

Leu Gardens!

So I drug the fiance around to a bunch of reception meetings and we love the gardens! Now, we just have to wait and see if we are lucky enough to get a day:) The lady says they book up crazy fast!!

Keeping fingers crossed!!

Re: Leu Gardens!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Aw!! That place is gorgeous! We tried to book there last year but they were reserved for EVER in advance, so we switched ideas. Hopefully you get in! Its lovely.
  • Options
    cjbwifey2010cjbwifey2010 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aww i loved that place! We took our e-pics there! it was very beautiful!
  • Options
    andee1353andee1353 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Only issue with Leu is their restrictions. Be sure you are OK with them especially the early end time...music has to stop half hour before the end of the party.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    GL booking!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    stardust: that is funny that you looked at Leu Gardens too and ended up at the WPFM. I looked at Leu but had problems with the room and their inability to comply with my ideas.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We got a date there but after researching it a bit more I am concerned the price is going to rise fast when I meet with their caterers...I have an appointment to see WPFM next week!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Their list of caterers you can use is not that bad. There are some (like Arthurs) that is very expensive, but I am using Puff n Stuff at the WPFM and the price is as low as the "cheaper" caterers ppl may recommend. So don't let the caterer list deter you until you meet with them and tell them your budget and see what they can do to accomodate your prices.
    What is really nice about the WPFM is that you do not need to rent a dance floor, like you would need to a Leu Gardens becauce Leu has a carpet floor. Leu Gardens is really pretty but the colors in the room need to be considered. My colors are bright pink, green and orange and that just really would have looked awful in the room there. If you are a WP resident you get a % off at the WPFM.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Leu Gardens is so pretty ,but you are right they do book up quickly and they do have many restrictions .

A~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards