Arizona-Phoenix
Options

FireSky Resort - Scottsdale

Has anyone stayed at FireSky Resort in Scottsdale? My FI and I were thinking about staying there the night of and the night after our wedding, but have never been. Wanted to see if anyone had anything to say about it. We also heard that you can somehow get the government rate instead of the normal rate by calling to reserve your room and asking for it... know anything about this?
BFP #1: 5/20/12 ~ EDD: 2/20/13 ~ Betas at 221: 5/24/12 ~ Betas at 917: 5/29/12 ~ M/C: 5/29/12 BFP #2: 10/17/12 (13dpo) ~ EDD: 6/29/13 Beta #1 @ 2164: 10/22/12 ~ 1st u/s: 10/26/12 = empty ute Beta #2 @ 7610: 10/26/12 ~ 2nd u/s: 10/30/12 = measuring at 5w6d 3rd u/s: 11/5/12 = HB of 150 ~ 4th u/s: 11/27/12 = perfect wiggly LO! Lilypie Maternity tickers "Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end." Image and video hosting by TinyPic Sunshine_zps3fcf529f Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers My Randomness Blog ~ The TTCAL Blog ~ My Wedding Blog

Re: FireSky Resort - Scottsdale

• Options
    I have stayed their several times, and it's actually where I got engaged! The rooms are nice, very updated. The pool area is gorgeous. The food is great. They offer free wine from 5-6p in the lobby. I would happily stay there the night before and after our wedding if it was closer to our venue!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Options
    Very dear friends were married there when it was Caleo Resort and it was a beautiful wedding! I don't know about rates, though. My friends said their room was lovely.

Kimpton Hotels have a great reputation.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I went for a tour and FYI, the catering lady was AWFUL! She was so rude to my FH and my mom that we coudln't even pay attention to the property. Yes, it was nice but the fact that we would have to work with someone who had zero manners and was so short with us totally turned us off and made us remove it from the list of potentials immediately. It was super disappointing. 
  • Options
    DanaG01DanaG01 member
    First Comment
    edited May 2012
    @starlette, that is sad news :-( I would have scratched them from my list, too.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards