Colorado

rehearsal dinner recommendations??--Highlands Ranch/Lone Tree area

Hi everbody. I know it's been months since I've posted but I'm getting down to just a little over 9 weeks before the weeding and realizing how much stuff I still need to do! FI and I are funding the rehersal dinner and I needed some help.  We are debating doing it at a restaurant or just in the clubhouse of our apartment complex.  There's going to be about 80 people and the wedding is in Highlands Ranch/Lone Tree area.  Any ideas for restaurants or places to cater if we don't have it in a restaurant?? Thanks. I could really use your help on this!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: rehearsal dinner recommendations??--Highlands Ranch/Lone Tree area

• LaurenPaige19LaurenPaige19 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You have 80 people going to your rehearsal dinner?!?!?!? You are stronger than I am! I know Maggiano's is really popular, and they cater as well as have a huge place off of Arapahoe I believe. For that amount of people you do Family Style so you choose 2 of everything and its price per person.
  • Cynth0104Cynth0104 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I wish it wasn't so many! We're having about 150 at the wedding and of that only about 15 are from Colorado. Everybody else is coming in from out of town.  Kinda sucky! I thought about Maggiano's. I will have to look into them and see about the price. Thanks!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards