Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Sunday chat

What is everyone up to today?

I'm laying down trying to recover from my bridal shower and bachelorette party yesterday. So exhausted.

Re: Sunday chat

• Options
    I've somehow managed to get sick. Started feeling it last night during the Aerosmith concert last night. Which was an amazing show. So today I'm going to suck down some vitamin c and rest and hopefully feel better to go out to dinner for my daughter's birthday. She turns 18 tomorrow.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I hope you feel better! And happy early birthday to your daughter
  • Options
    Ash:  how awesome to have them both on the same day!

ktwed:  my friend went to that concert too!  I've been dealing with a head cold/sinus congestion from hell since last wednesday, and I'm finally starting to feel better today!  I hope you get to feeling better...I take Aleve D cold and sinus, which works wonders...gotta get it behind the counter, but it's magic!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to Re:Sunday chat:[QUOTE]Ash:nbsp; how awesome to have them both on the same day!ktwed:nbsp; my friend went to that concert too!nbsp; I've been dealing with a head cold/sinus congestion from hell since last wednesday, and I'm finally starting to feel better today!nbsp; I hope you get to feeling better...I take Aleve D cold and sinus, which works wonders...gotta get it behind the counter, but it's magic! Posted by rsaleh84[/QUOTE]
    Thanks I might have to send FI out to gets some. I'm feeling worse as the day goes by.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Frown  I know the feeling...
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Ktwed/Rsaleh - Hope you both feel better soon! And happy birthday to your daughter, Kt.

FI and I just got back from meeting with Amy Lacey for DOC. She totally understands what we need and has a great personality. So as soon as I get the contract and deposit mailed out, that will be another check! All I'll have left is cake, floral, and a dress (sigh).
  • Options
    Rsaleh- yea it was great cause a few of my friends had to fly and I didn't want them to have to book 2 flights. The bad thing is I'm too old for all day events lol I was up from 9am - 3am.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards