Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

HELP! Can the knots guest list be easily created into addresses i need for labels

i know you can export your list into excel but i dont' know how to use that excel list and make it be addresses for labels? can you use a company for invitations online and import it to that and have it all ready?
any help with excel or knots guest list would be appreciated

Re: HELP! Can the knots guest list be easily created into addresses i need for labels

• Options
    I haven't really messed around with it much myself, but I saw someone the other day complaining about the guest list on the knot saying it couldn't be used to make labels and wasn't compatible with any easy solutions....bummer!!
  • Options
    I've heard complaints about the list as well.

Just a word of caution - from an etiquette perspective, you should not be using labels on your wedding invitations.
  • Options
    I've noticed this issue too.  I'm thinking to hit up Staples or Office Max to get some label sheets.  These usually come with directions on how to format your Word document, and then you could just go through the invitation address page and copy and paste each household's mailing info into each address label in Word.  I'm sure it's more work than you were hoping for, but it's an option!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards