Nevada-Las Vegas

lounges/bars

I'm planning on heading out to a lounge/bar after our dinner reception, which will be at Joe's.....does anyone know of a good bar/lounge to hang out at that does not have a cover charge. Thanks :)

Re: lounges/bars

• aegrishaegrish member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Cleopatras in Caesars or the Fontana at the Bellagio. Neither have cover but both have music and a good atmosphere.  They were recommended to me when I started asking about places to go after our reception @ Trevi
  • guamibearguamibear member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh good to know. Thanks for posting this questions.
  • edited December 2011
    im looking into The Chandelier Bar at the Cosmo...I had a heck of a time finding a contact...but Kelly wrote me Friday...heres her email

kelly.racine@cosmopolitanlasvegas.com

I dont really know anything yet...hoping she'll write me Tuesday..I can let you know what she says if you want.
  • edited December 2011
    My wedding is on a Tuesday in September.  Our reception is over at 11pm.  I was looking for a good place that's fun enough for younger guests but that our parents will want to be at too.  I'd also like one without a cover charge. 

I guess what I'm asking is does anyone know what time cleopatras closes?  Fontana closes at 1 so i'd like something open a little later.

thanks!!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_loungesbars?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:9e20a40e-1f7f-4677-a586-68f2cf5364e6Post:78104d83-a1ce-4a73-86df-c069967adbfe">Re: lounges/bars</a>:
    [QUOTE]im looking into The Chandelier Bar at the Cosmo...I had a heck of a time finding a contact...but Kelly wrote me Friday...heres her email kelly.racine@cosmopolitanlasvegas.com I dont really know anything yet...hoping she'll write me Tuesday..I can let you know what she says if you want.
    Posted by junebug61103[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>Yes, June let us know!! Please

</div>
  • edited December 2011

thanks for the responses....I would love to hear about the chandilier bar at the cosmo as well.....

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards