B: Choc/PB protein shake
S:  greek yogurt
L:  spinach salad with chicken, red peppers, corn
S:  green apple 
D;  probably stir fry with chicken and tons of veggies

E:  a.m. 40 minutes of yoga, pilates, etc
     p.m.  kickboxing class 

Re: TGIF Accountability

• TGIF!!! I made your overnight oats Raynes, and they are awsome!

B- overnight oats
    L- smart one 
    D- sausage and peppers pasta
    S- baked apple

E- I am going to join a gym today! 

Tomorrow is going to be difficult! I am marching in a parade with my fire department tomorrow and usually march right into the beer tent, my goal tomorrow will be to enjoy 1 beer and not eat too much junk food! 
  • Happy Friday!!  I'm SO glad it is Friday.  What a long week.

B- Overnight oats, pumpkin style.  They were yummy, although I think I did it wrong.  I used greek yogurt bc I couldn't find the kind raynes suggested.  I think it's too sourish for the recipe.  Anyway.
    S- 100 cal pack- smoreeee flavored rice cakes.  They actually taste like smores.  Yum.
    L- chicken/prosciutto tortellini, parm sauce, apple
    S-  Dole apple/pear fruit cup with granola.
    D-  Not sure yet.

E-  I may or may not exercise tonight- maybe a short run.  We are doing a 13 mile hike tomorrow on the AT, and I don't know how difficult it is or isn't.  further reason for not working out?  My bday present is arriving in the mail today, and I'm not all that sure it won't require a signature.  I've been waiting two weeks already, dammit.  And, can you tell we finally went to the store?  I've got snackadoos today!
    Visit The Nest!

My Planning Bio Married Bio

I'm not a newb, aka swim1011
  • Good morning and TGIF for sure!!
    B- oatmeal and yogurt ....too lazy to make the overnights last night :(
    L-?? Im graving a greek salad so hopefully that
    D- leaving to go camping after work and going out to dinner tonight with friends once we get there.  Going to Tavolino at Patriots Place..mmmmmmmm gourmet pizza.....

E- none but definately excersizing some portion control at Tavolino......

• Yay for oats! 

kayak, when you use Greek yogurt you really need to add something sweet to cut the tang.  When I did them with Greek yogurt, I added a bit of honey.  I use Balkan style because that's the kind I like to mix with protein powder for snacks, and it's pretty "clean", but any plain yogurt would do!

B: Overnight oats w/ pumpkin puree, almond milk, yogurt, chocolate protein powder and pumpkin pie spice, coffee w/ skim milk
    S: triple venti nonfat latte, apple, string cheese
    L: TBD, stir fry?  salad?
    S: red pepper and hummus
    D: (splurge alert) Pizza Pot Pie

E: rest day.  lots of stretching.  I have the DOMS, bad.
    We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Saw T-Pain in concert last night and it was hilarious (I'm not a fan of rap music) and a good time, but I definitely stayed out too late and am suffering from sleep deprivation this morning. Maybe not suffering - maybe that's too dramatic...nah. I'm suffering.

B - 1/2 cup egg beaters + 1 egg, spinach, and bell pepper scramble w/ a morningstar farms sausage patty and coffee w/ skim milk
    S - 1/2 apple, 1/2 banana
    L - turkey on a multigrain sandwhich thin w/ spicy mustard and spinach, a small little salad to get my greens fix in
    S - other 1/2 apple and banana
    D - If FI gets into town before 8 pm, dinner where ever with him. If after 8 pm (I just can't wait that long to eat dinner), then it's lean cuisine time!

E - 5ish mile run, abs
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm on a boat!
    We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • like a real legit boat?
  • Ha! T-pain. I hate to admit it, but I kinda love him. I'm also not a huge rap music fan.

B- bagel thin w/ crunchy peanut butter, coffee
    S- baby carrots
    L- salad
    S- greek yogurt
    D- Something fast and easy since I will be baking.

E- 30 day shred
  • Yeah, I ended up adding some splenda.  It was nice bc the yogurt is thick, but I've never really used Greek before and didn't realize how strong that taste was.  I'll try honey with my OO's tomorrow.
    Visit The Nest!

My Planning Bio Married Bio

I'm not a newb, aka swim1011
  • B: frosted flakes with skim milk
    S: small slice applce cake, 6 oz apple cider
    L: I think there's still some mac and cheese left
    S: banana
    D: ??? going to an engagement party for another couple.  No idea what the host will have.

E: 1+ mile walk with dog
  • b- egg, cheese bacon english muffin

lunch- salad with chicken and oritental dressing with some pineapples and almonds

s- necterine and
        peach yogurt

d- lasagna for my little 3 year old daughters birthday today! yah and ice cream cake - happy b-day to Kaylee

e- none, we will be cleaning more for our open house which is 2moro!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards