Tennessee

nail salon in the gatlinburg area?

trying to find a good nail salon in the gatlinburg area for my wedding day (or the day before). i'm from southern louisiana so i know nothing about whats in the area up there. help?

Re: nail salon in the gatlinburg area?

• It's in knoxville which is about 30-40 minutes away depending on where you are but there is a great place in West Town Mall. Nail Care and Spa. It's right next to JCPenny. I paid around $75 for both a spa pedi and a mani. The regular mani lasted 2 weeks and my toes weren't even chipped at 2 weeks.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_tennessee_nail-salon-in-the-gatlinburg-area?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:125Discussion:1de04bc0-d1c2-49d5-bbe8-ddbba66b8ac1Post:a38495fd-4b62-4383-b08f-15b701925c38">Re: nail salon in the gatlinburg area?</a>:
    [QUOTE]It's in knoxville which is about 30-40 minutes away depending on where you are but there is a great place in West Town Mall. Nail Care and Spa. It's right next to JCPenny. I paid around $75 for both a spa pedi and a mani. The regular mani lasted 2 weeks and my toes weren't even chipped at 2 weeks.
    Posted by leogirl13[/QUOTE]

thanks so much! :)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_tennessee_nail-salon-in-the-gatlinburg-area?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:125Discussion:1de04bc0-d1c2-49d5-bbe8-ddbba66b8ac1Post:bddeb90b-707b-4927-9753-59de66fc063f">Re: nail salon in the gatlinburg area?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: nail salon in the gatlinburg area? : thanks so much! :)
    Posted by kayleelyons[/QUOTE]

I see you are getting married in Gatlinburg. My husband and I did a little over a month ago. I just wanted to mention if you are eloping or using Gatlinburg Chapel Weddings to think twice! We have had a TON of issues we still don't have our pictures!

I used Smokey Moutain Salon in Pigeon Forge and Misty did a great job!

Good luck!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_tennessee_nail-salon-in-the-gatlinburg-area?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:125Discussion:1de04bc0-d1c2-49d5-bbe8-ddbba66b8ac1Post:1994098a-bfea-4e84-bcdd-c387484d019d">Re: nail salon in the gatlinburg area?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: nail salon in the gatlinburg area? : I see you are getting married in Gatlinburg. My husband and I did a little over a month ago. I just wanted to mention if you are eloping or using Gatlinburg Chapel Weddings to think twice! We have had a TON of issues we still don't have our pictures! I used Smokey Moutain Salon in Pigeon Forge and Misty did a great job! Good luck!
    Posted by lisasanderson8[/QUOTE]

thanks! i was looking into the smoky mountain salon! i need a place to get makeup done too. we are staying in a cabin from elk springs resort. and found a minister who is an aunt to one of my friends so it's perfect. sorry about your pictures. is there anything you would reccomend for us to do while we are there? we have never been to tennessee. :) thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards