Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions

Long Songs to walk down the aisle too

Hello,

I am not wanting the traditional wedding songs to walk down the aisle too. I am the bride and I am walking down the aisle to Shania Twain with the words still in the song. I am trying to come up with ideas of song to help my fiance to find the song he wants everyone to walk down to besides me. The only problem is there is four groups of people walking down an aisle about 200' long. So. I need a song that will last their whole walk down the aisle. Does anyone have any song ideas?

Re: Long Songs to walk down the aisle too

• Hmm.. It might make it all too repetitive, but you could have the instrumental play first, then with words when you walk down?
    Anniversary
  • Hmm that's a good idea, thanks
  • If you're like us and want a song that will be THE song you will love for the rest of your life, a song that everyone at your wedding willl remember for the rest of their life then listen to Last Love by Whitney Steele. Last Love is the most beautiful song ever! Not that it's important, but II met my gorgeous groom to be Marques online and he IS most definately the last love of my life!

IAnd if you like the Gin Blossoms (we love the Gin Blossoms) see Whitney, who is so filled with heart and soul AND not to mention an incredible singer songwriter, Last Love video and tell me you can't see yourself walking down the aisle to that song! See Whitney's unofficial video of Last Love with Scotty Johnson of the Gin Blossoms here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y16J1eCkySY

Marques found this Whitney Steele song for us and I love it...  If you need a wedding song, walk down the aisle song or first dance song, I'll share my wedding song with you!. We bought it on CD Baby and know every word by heart!
  • Okay! Thank you very much! I will take a listen to the song. I was thinking of the Shania Twain song From this moment on for mine. And my and my fiance just need a song for the wedding party to walk to. I will defiantly check this one out. Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards