New York

Help! Anyone Getting Married at Lakeshore in Cicero Next Year???

Hey Everyone,  I'm a bride-to-be who was all set to get married at the Lakeshore in Cicero next year, but I just received a letter saying the club wasn't renewing its contract with their caterer, and we had to automatically use the new caterer of their choice or find a new venue.  When we signed our contract, no one mentioned this was a possibility and they guaranteed their current prices.  I have carefully budgeted my wedding and now I'm really worried the new caterer may be out of my price range, or my package won't include what was originally promised (champagne toast, cake cutting, free appetizers etc).  Does anyone else have a wedding planned at the Lakeshore?  Or has anyone been through a similar situation or have some general advice?  Anything would be appreciated.  I'm really worried now.  ~Jessica

Re: Help! Anyone Getting Married at Lakeshore in Cicero Next Year???

• cnf2013cnf2013 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited November 2012
    This is tricky as I've seen some girls have their contracts honored and some not. I'd advise you to XP this to another more active board like E or CC and get some insight from some of the girls who know more about the legalities of a contract. 

Sorry I'm not more helpful, I just don't know the answer as I've seen it go both ways for people before. Good luck with everything. 
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards