Michigan-Grand Rapids
Options

Kalamazoo area salon?

I am still looking for a place to get hair and makeup done!  I'm in the Kalamazoo area.  I talked to Alano Salon which was recommended by another vendor, but they pulled a switcheroo on the prices between when I initially talked to them and when I said I'd like to book them 2 weeks later.

I also called M Spa, and their prices were better, but the receptionist was a bit of a snot and acted like she was doing me a favor by talking to me, so I'm a bit nervous about them too...

Has anyone worked with M Spa?  Have any other recommendations for where to look?

Re: Kalamazoo area salon?

• Options
    Thanks for the rec!  I've been floundering about trying to figure this out.  I lived in the area for 5 years, but since I was going to Western and was on the good ole college student budget, I didn't exactly go out to nice places to get hair done and what not.  I appreciate the info on Alano and M Spa, so I'll check out the other 2!
  • Options
    I grew up in Kalamazoo Michigan and used to work at Cappella's Styling Salon (now Salon Pura Vida) but now I live in NY.  However the stylists I worked with and comfortable with don't do updo's and make-up so with the wedding back in Kalamazoo I am in need of a Salon in the kalamazoo area.  I have a consultation scheduled at Greenleaf Spa/Salon in Richland Michigan but besides that I've heard M Spa the staff is rude and I priced out Studio 24, HQ, and M Spa and I don't want to spend that much money.  I don't wear make-up but for this day I am doing it to make everyone happy!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards