Oregon
Options

Vendor Reviews

Vendor reviews

Way back in 2009 everyone had vendor reviews in their detailed bios and it was a lifesaver in who to pick. I tried putting it on my bio but the formatting is weird. Here is my breakdown of everyone. Sorry for making the world's biggest post. 

Website – The Knot C

Are their programmers all interns? After I created my website I didn’t want to start over with a different company, but I had a lot of problems with it freezing up and not working right.

Day of coordinator – Muse Events A

Couldn’t have made it through the 72 hours before the wedding without them. I can’t recommend having a day or coordinator enough.

DJ – The Aussie DJ  A  

He was great. Good balance of getting everyone to dance without being to cheesy.

Dress – Cocoon Silk F

From what I’ve heard, they were great a year or two ago but took on way to many brides recently and can’t keep up. My dress wasn’t done until 48 hours before the wedding and only because we were persistent. I’m sure they would have finished it a week after the wedding if we let them. There were a dozens times they told me on the phone my dress was ready to be picked up – I drove across town- and then got there to find a dress full of pins. They had a million excuses and at one point said that it was ready but they had spilled coffee on it right before I drove up but otherwise it would have been ready.

After all that, the quality was only so so. There were some seems they didn’t bother to finish and flaws on the lace. I could have had a friend make it for me and have it look about the same. They gave me a discount but I’m still not happy having given them any money for all my time they wasted. I didn’t gain or lose a pound from the day they took my measurements but the dress ripped wide open the first time I sat down in it.

Invitations and save the dates – New and Blue A

They let me do all the revisions I wanted and printed everything quickly.

Hair and Make up – Crystal with Nichole Wager – A+

I’ve never felt prettier and the hair and make up was perfect even the day after the wedding. A little pricy, but who isn’t.

Venue – Edgefield   B+ 

Overall, it was a beautiful ceremony and reception site and good prices.

Video – 10 Bridges ?

I haven’t gotten my video back so who knows what it will look like, but they were completely unobtrusive. They had like 3 cameras there and I didn’t notice them the whole night.

Photo Lounge - Lime Light A

Every single guest told me how much they loved it. Some of my favorite pictures were from there.

Officiate – Noryne Robinson Adventure Weddings NW A

The ceremony was perfect!

Flowers – An affair to remember       B

The ceremony flowers were perfect. The center pieces were different than what we had talked about. Everyone else liked them but I was upset he made such a big change without checking with me. 

Re: Vendor Reviews

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards