Pennsylvania-Central
Options

mini poll!

It's been a while since I've posted a poll. This board was getting a little slow but now it seems to be pretty active again so lets have a poll!

What was your first major wedding decision or purchase?

Will/did you DIY your wedding day hair and make up or will/did you have a professional do it?

How often do you and your FI/DH have a "date night"?

Is there a make up product you cannot live without?

Tell us your favorite junk food!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: mini poll!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    What was your first major wedding decision or purchase?  The Reception Venue for sure

Will/did you DIY your wedding day hair and make up or will/did you have a professional do it?  I'm having a professional do each.  I don't want to have to worry about a thing!

How often do you and your FI/DH have a "date night"?  Once every other week or so ... at least that's what we aim for.  Our work schedules are so crazy!

Is there a make up product you cannot live without?  Mascara

Tell us your favorite junk food!  Martin's Potato Chips!!

image 165 Invited
    image 105 Are attending one amazing party!
    image33 Are missing out!
    image 27 Haven't sent back their responses yet
    RSVP Date: October 23
  • Options
    edited December 2011

What was your first major wedding decision or purchase? I bought my dress about 2 years ago (the very first purchase). I wanted a birdcage veil and it was perfect for that look.

Will/did you DIY your wedding day hair and make up or will/did you have a professional do it? I will have a professional do my hair but I might try to do my own makeup.

How often do you and your FI/DH have a "date night"? Twice a month? Yikes! We've been sooooo busy lately but we live together so at least we spend time together

Is there a make up product you cannot live without? I wont leave the house without mascara

Tell us your favorite junk food! I have more of a salty tooth than a sweet tooth. I like making nachos with Doritos, cheese, and yellow peppers. I also love hot wings and they are terrible for you!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    xxtreemchik2xxtreemchik2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What was your first major wedding decision or purchase?
    My wedding dress, I had no idea what I was looking for so I wanted to get that part out of the way before I let it get swept under the rug. 

Will/did you DIY your wedding day hair and make up or will/did you have a professional do it?
    My hair will be professionally done, my makeup however will be done by my mom prior to the event.

How often do you and your FI/DH have a "date night"?
    We try to have one every two weeks or so; sometimes we change it up though when we both get overwhelmed and need a break. 

Is there a make up product you cannot live without?
    I don't really use much makeup but I enjoy eyeliner when I do use it.

Tell us your favorite junk food! Ice Cream!!! :P
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    rccola1981rccola1981 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What was your first major wedding decision or purchase? I bought the pattern for my dress the night after he proposed

Will/did you DIY your wedding day hair and make up or will/did you have a professional do it? professional hair, might have a Mary Kay consultant do the makeup

How often do you and your FI/DH have a "date night"? Most Friday's we go out to eat and to a few stores...how extravagant of a "date" it is depends

Is there a make up product you cannot live without?  I don't really wear it

Tell us your favorite junk food!  you want me to pick just one? 
    "I said what I meant and I meant what I said, an elephant's faithful 100%" Dr. Seuss, Horton Hatches The Egg. My Ovulation Chart Ttc buddies with LexiMS!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards