Ohio-Northeast

Crystal Brook Farm, Lake Forest CC Hudson, Conrad Botzum, The Club at Hillbrook

I was just curious if anyone knows pricing information for any of these venues. My fiance & I are on a tight budget and we're looking to have a vintage/rustic type wedding. I don't want to waste time and get my hopes up if any of these are out of my price range. :) 

Crystal Brook Farm, Lake Forest CC, Conrad Botzum, The club at Hillbrook

THANK YOU! :) 

Re: Crystal Brook Farm, Lake Forest CC Hudson, Conrad Botzum, The Club at Hillbrook

• What is your price range? From what I've heard Hilbrook is really pricy, they start I think at above 50 pp.
  • Hillbrook is really pricy, Botzum is pretty pricy for what you get which is not much. If you wanted a rustic wedding I would recomend Brookside farm in louisville, They are really nice and helpful.http://morethanjustafarm.com/

• Hillbrook food prices are from $40-70 per person, it is also a private club so you have to become a member for the wedding (It was about a $3000 fee to join when we were looking). 

Depending on the size of your wedding, you will likely spend 30,000-40,000
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Lake Forest CC is actually pretty reasonable - there are room fees but they are not bad, and food pricing starts @ 30 plate with bar being reasonable as well. 
    Check Quailcrest Farm in wooster as well - its just a rental fee and then you BYOC/BYOalcohol, etc. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards