Wedding Invitations & Paper

Online Invitations

My maid of honor recently quit.  She, coincidentally, was in charge of invitations because she is into scrapbooking, etc.  This was going to be a huge $ saver --- but now, I am forced to figure out invitations on my own.  I ordered my STDs online, but invitations are more costly, from what I have seen. Any suggestions on sites to order invites from that won't break the bank?

Thanks for the help!

Re: Online Invitations

• Online sites:
    Vistaprint - great prices
    Magnet Street - I used for STDs and they were amazing. They run deals all the time for invites for great prices
    Wedding Paper Divas - Decent Prices

Other budget friendly options:
    - You could also go with a local printer in your area if you can design/know someone that can design on the computer.
    - Go to Micheal's or ACMoore for their premade invitations that you print and assemble. (David's Bridal and other chain bridal stores also carry them)

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• You can also check out:
    Anns Bridal Bargains
    Invitations by Dawn
    Exclusively Weddings
    The American Weddng
  • You may be able to find a design on etsy that you can download and print yourself.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_invites-paper_online-invitations-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:cd062f89-8272-496a-b0ab-225e1f87acecDiscussion:781598c0-743c-456e-ba4d-6b223d1aa461Post:1fae56f0-f275-434a-8d57-a7aa686f4a8b">Re: Online Invitations</a>:
    [QUOTE]You can also check out: <strong>Anns Bridal Bargains</strong> Invitations by Dawn Exclusively Weddings The American Weddng
    Posted by PinkRoseAcct[/QUOTE]

I used Ann's and ours are fantastic!  Great quality and awesome price.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I got my STDs from Magnet Street.  I ordered some samples from Exclusively Weddings but I was not that impressed.  Thanks for the other suggestions. I am going to check them out tonight!
  • Target and Walmart have huge clearance sales on wedding items right now. Maybe you could buy cheap kits and print them out on your own.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Found some GORGEOUS invitations on AmericanWedding.com.  Thanks so much for the help :)
  • Found some GORGEOUS invitations on AmericanWedding.com.  Thanks so much for the help :)
  • If you have printer, it is the cheapest way to save money(and you can easily get cheap blank cards). I have bought wedding invitations with free RSVP cards, free envelopes, The price is reasonable. You can visit the website to have a look: invitationstyles.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards