Options

AW Thursday

What do you have to AW about this week?

Re: AW Thursday

• Options
    crhein26crhein26 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I FINALLY got my Save the Dates sent out last week.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Brian and Cori 11-19-11
  • Options
    edited December 2011

My Bachelorette party is this weekend. I think I've gotten all of my last minute details taken care of. I cleaned last night and will start packing for the honeymoon this weekend.

9 DAYS TO GO!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I've got nothing for this week. I did an at-home keratin treatment and now my hair is like silk. Lol - that's sad and doesn't count as an AW item. I need to start getting some checks done!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We officially decided on a new florist!  Just need to mail in the deposit.

I booked my hair and make-up appointments and trial (trial will be the morning of my second shower).

Invites are officially MAILED OUT!  YAY!

The checks are coming like crazy now, it feels like!

ETA: I also just booked my appointment for my alterations.  Holy.Cow.  This is starting to get real.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Thumper1148Thumper1148 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've gotten a bit done this week.  Sent an email to our potiental photobooth company (we won 25% off a few months ago).  Also continuing contact with the hotel for our guests.  I should get a contract probably tomorrow.   And super excited about our cupcake tasting this weekend.  :)

I know I am super early for planning, but getting a bunch of checks done.  :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My MOH got engaged!! Woohooooo!!!
  • Options
    emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_aw-thursday-83?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:88Discussion:831a048c-94d6-4235-93b9-d9cc16844a3aPost:0eebefbd-2114-4158-bfca-95980b495708">Re: AW Thursday</a>:
    [QUOTE]We officially decided on a new florist!  Just need to mail in the deposit. I booked my hair and make-up appointments and trial (trial will be the morning of my second shower). <strong>Invites are officially MAILED OUT!</strong>  YAY! The checks are coming like crazy now, it feels like! ETA: I also just booked my appointment for my alterations.  Holy.Cow.  This is starting to get real.
    Posted by sammichele[/QUOTE]
    Let the mailbox stalking begin :)  It's so much fun!  I screamed when I saw our first green envelope in the mailbox.

I finished our programs last weekend while at the ILs for Easter.  While I was doing the programs, I had FMIL working on her part of the seating chart and FFIL looking at the menu for the rehearsal dinner.  The only one that wasn't doing anything was FI ;)

I also have my shower on Sunday :) which means my mom flies in tomorrow!! I'm so excited to see her and also excited for the shower!   Eek I can't believe it's so close.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_aw-thursday-83?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:88Discussion:831a048c-94d6-4235-93b9-d9cc16844a3aPost:f159f2bc-ff09-48eb-98de-48b99bad3368">Re: AW Thursday</a>:
    [QUOTE]My Bachelorette party is this weekend. I think I've gotten all of my last minute details taken care of. I cleaned last night and will start packing for the honeymoon this weekend. <strong>9 DAYS TO GO!!!
    </strong>Posted by mybestfriendsfuturemrs[/QUOTE]

OMG!!! I am so excited for you!
    DS Born 12/21/11 #2 EDD 4/7/13
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_aw-thursday-83?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:88Discussion:831a048c-94d6-4235-93b9-d9cc16844a3aPost:c553a670-3e19-4328-84ce-74560d4dceb1">Re: AW Thursday</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: AW Thursday : OMG!!! I am so excited for you!
    Posted by MrsBarstool2011[/QUOTE]

Thank you!! :D
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards