Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

Get Polished makeup and hair?

Has anyone used or has done a trail with Get Polished for hair and makeup?

I really wanted to use Just Face it cause of all the great reviews but haven't been able to get them to reach back out to me. 2 Sisters isn't available for the day I need and I'm scared to use Flawless based on reviews i have read.

Thanks!

Re: Get Polished makeup and hair?

• Options
    wedinnolawedinnola member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I wouldn't hire Get Polished for anything! Search this board and you will find several negative reviews. I didn't use them for make up, but had the WORST experience with them as wedding planners. So unprofessional.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used them for my hair and makeup, and they were great. I never had any problems. They do seem to have varied reviews on here so maybe the experience is dependent on who you get, but im not sure.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'd keep trying with Just Face It.  I don't know much about the other make up services, except the bad reviews, but I have my trial on Wednesday with Jessica at Just Face It, and she has been GREAT answering emails and working with my crazy schedule.  I'd send another email on their website just to try.  I think it took a little bit for them to get back to me initially.

Anyway, good luck!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    citybayougirlcitybayougirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Are they really that bad? Maybe I should take them off my list
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I dunno.  I haven't had any personal experience with Get Polished, but the reviews on here definitely kept me away.  Sounded very unprofessional.  Meet/email with them and see?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    FWIW, I've gotten the impression from the reviews on this board that they can do good for hair and makeup, and not so good for planning/coordinating. I did interview them for wedding planning and they weren't for me on that front.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    ameliad2828ameliad2828 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Get Polished and I was happy with my hair and makeup...but a lot of my bridesmaids washed their faces after getting their makeup done because they didn't like it. Though I'm not sure how much of that was their fault for not telling the Get Polished ladies what they wanted....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards