Pre-wedding Parties

Bachelorette Spa Day with no Bridesmaids?!

So my sister, MOH, is planning a spa day for my bachelorette party. This is actually perfect for me, however NONE of the other bridesmaids--3 future SIL--are going! So it's really just my mom, sister, future MIL, future cousins and some friends.

So I really wanted to get the girls monogrammed robes for the spa day, but do I also have to get the bridesmaids who are not going robes too? What about my mom and MIL?

I mean the whole robe idea was to serve double duty-spa day and cute getting ready pictures on the day of of the wedding, but that would mean I would have to buy 10 robes! At $30 each thats a lot of dough....

Thoughts everyone?? Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Bachelorette Spa Day with no Bridesmaids?!

• Skip the robes.  TBH most people dislike monogram items and won't ever use them again.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I agree to skip the robes. Let people wear what they want and are comfortable in to get ready. 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • wow, thanks! i was thinking that as long as they were in neutral colors like black or gray and didn't say bridesmaid everywhere on them, they would be more useful...TFTH!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards