November 2012 Weddings
Options

4 month mark! Nov 17th!

Finally at the 4 month mark with the rest of you girls!  Tomorrow in the 3 month countdown.  Time is flying. 

Last week we picked out what tuxes the guys would be wearing and had to do a small deposit on FI's.  He is wearing an ivory tie, ivory vest, white shirt and black tux.  The guys are typical white and black. 

Gonna print off some labels for the invites this week, promising myself.  Oh!  And I found my bridal necklace and earring set, its a close as I am going to get it (for what I wanted).  The best part was, it was only $28 plus taxes!  Woot!  also got my bridal shoes from Nina after...very pleased. 
BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker image
My BFP Chart
|| Ovulation Calendar image #1 BFP May 24/2012 - EDD Jan 21/2013 - M/C May 31/2012 #2 BFP Feb 5/2013 - EDD Oct 16/2013

Re: 4 month mark! Nov 17th!

• Options
    Awesome!!  When TK sent me the 4 Month Mark email I almost had a stroke!  We haven't picked out FI's suit yet, but since we don't have a wedding party, it isn't something that needs to be done ASAP. 

Where did you find your jewlery? 
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Jewelry was just at the bridal salon I bought the dress at/FI got his suit from.  No idea on the name of it. 

With the suits they said as long as the guys order by mid-Sept all is well.
    My BFP Chart
    || Ovulation Calendar image #1 BFP May 24/2012 - EDD Jan 21/2013 - M/C May 31/2012 #2 BFP Feb 5/2013 - EDD Oct 16/2013
  • Options
    edited July 2012

That's great that you're done with the guys...I may wind up getting my jewlery online from overstock or something of that nature...tight budgets and all :)

Anniversary
  • Options

4 months today for me... I'm still on the hunt for jewerly as well... I just can't seem to find anything that I 'just HAVE to have.' Everything else is under control... well, except the flowers... still looking for a florist...

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

I know what I would like my earrings to look like...not sure about the necklace...I love Tejani but it's too much for me, so I'm using overstock.com and amazon.com and I'm going to Charming Charlies today...I will find something I'm sure between those three

Anniversary
  • Options
    I wanted something that had a pear/teardrop rhinestone of medium length.  That was surprisngly hard to find.  So I went with pear shaped drop earrings and a necklace to match
    My BFP Chart
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards