Flowers
Options

Real Plumeria Bouqets

Hi Ladies!
I am getting married in June of 2012 and marrying into a big Italian family! My dream wedding is my fiance and I on the beach in Hawaii getting married at a private ceremoney... However like I mentioned I am marrying into a BIG ITALIAN FAMILY! With his family primarily demanding us to get married here in Pennsylvania I am trying to bring the beach to me! I decided to do artificial Plumeria bouquets for my bridesmaid but for my own bouquet I would prefer real plumerias.... Does anyone know what company does wedding plumeria bouquets THAT ARE WILLING to ship to PA?! Please please please help! Laughing
Thank you!

Re: Real Plumeria Bouqets

• Options
    jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You should talk with a local florist.  They should be able to order the flowers for you.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    No one that I know of even offers them for sale online (fresh) Maybe you can call a couple florists in the area :-( That's what I wanted in my bouquet too. Where did you find the fake ones??
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you I will try talking to some of my local florists!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    http://www.plumeriasweddingflowerboutique.com/. This is the website for the fake plumerias.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    wholesaleflowerleighs.com

How about Leighs instead of bouquets for the guys>  this place is lovley and fake just doesnt cut it if the scent is why you like them...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hmmm... I will have to check into them! Thank you so much!
  • Options
    sk8r61284sk8r61284 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I live in Florida and I am hoping to have a fresh plumeria bouqet myself for my May 2012 wedding.... My family is Italian and is shying away from anything beachy too which I am trying to add to my wedding.... I actually have 2 plumeria plants that I grow off my balcony.... I would recommend trying to grow them yourself.... In the winter, you will need to bring them inside.  My yellow plumeria blooms around May/June and my fiance's pink plumeria plant just started blooming this past week.  Do not buy any cuttings since this will take about 2 years to bloom, instead call a few nurseries in the area and try to get them to order the plant.  It may run you anywhere from $10-$25 but this way you may have a chance to have them for your wedding :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you sk8r61284! My fiance hates the idea of me having fake flowers in my bouquet so he had the same idea that you said. I am in the process of trying to contact the nurseries around here but so far no luck.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am having a similar situation, too.  I am getting married in June 2012 in NY and love the plumerias! Our original plan was to have a destination wedding on a private Caribbean beach/cruise wedding, but it was just proving too difficult to coordinate with all the family (some of whom do not like cruises).  So now we are having a NY wedding.  I want to incorporate plumeria into my flowers, but I wasn't sure if it was even possible to get them here.  I definitely want fresh flowers.  Any info on getting them to NY would be appreciated if you find it, Thanks!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ladies,

Just an FYI..... real plumeria flowers are beautiful but I have been advised that they do not last long on a fresh bouquet.  We are renewing our vows in Hawaii and I have been advised by several florists there that they are very expensive and do not last long (some have not lasted through the night). I do not know of any local places in PA that will get them for you because of how expensive they are. I highly recommend getting bouquets from plumeriaweddingflowers.com. I ordered samples and the flowers look real untill you touch them.  They are a foam like flower. Order a sample in a couple of colors to see if you like them.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thank you! might it be plumeriaweddingflowerboutique.com? the website that you listed comes up as domain not found. i would like to check out a place that others have experienced and provide good feedback on flower quality.  i am considering ordering a few fake plumerias to incorporate into my otherwise fresh flower bridal bouquet.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Just curious do you plan on saving your boquet, because if you do, then honestly you should really consider doing your bouquet fake as well so it'll keep better... Just a thought. 

Hope this helps Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards