Washington-Seattle

Photographer

My friend is getting married in July and her photographer fell through. She is looking for a budget photographer (about 1k-$1500 max).

Any great recomendations out there?

TIA

Re: Photographer

• meganhardanmeganhardan member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The photographer we are using  is very affordable,she charges $1500, but that includes an engagment session and album, and then full day wedding coverage.  We were really happy with our engagment pics, and felt really comfortable with her.  Here's a link to her site:

• edited December 2011
    i love mine! She might be charging a little more now though: 
  • reebsreebsreebsreebs member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I paid $800 for all day coverage and a second shooter. That included 100 photos (digital proofs and rights) and an album. Addidtional photos are 100 for 100.

Cheryl was VERY easy to work with and I love her photos!!

http://imagery.stitchpixie.com/

• edited December 2011
    PM me your email address and I'll send you my local photographer spreadsheet (It's big...) She can start calling photographers on the list and even if they're booked, they might be able to hook you up with people they know who aren't booked yet.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011

Our free photographer fell through so we have to figure out a budget for it as well.
    Heidi Caldwell-
    900 for 1 photographer for the WHOLE DAY, 1100 for 2
    She is fun and sweet and have great ideas

Kristin Harris-
    1,500 for 6 hours of coverage with two shooters and that includes an engagement session

the big deal with these two photographers:
    ALL RIGHTS ARE YOURS to the pictures. they both will give you a CD with edited AND the unedited pictures and you can print them, share them, all that jazz where.ever.you.want. that's where photographers get pricey.. be on the look out. most places just allow you to order prints through them.

• edited December 2011

try Jovana from www.photographybyjovana.com .. we are using her next year.

She is offering low rates now as she just started her official business. Before then she was doing it as favors only and by referral. She is very creative and best part is her low prices right now. I bet you next year her price will double.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards