Colorado-Denver

Videographer

Does anyone know of any videographers in the Denver/Westminster area that's either just starting out or possibly even a film student looking to add something to their resume? We really just want the ceremony recorded, nothing fancy. Just someone manning a camera and following the action for the length of the ceremony. And, of course, we'd expect to pay a fee. But all the companies I'm finding charge an arm and a leg for 30 minutes of basic videography. Any help is appreciated!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Videographer

• Michael from Films About Love is our videographer that we booked. He is super affordable and will work with what you can afford. His work is gorgeous as well, his website is filmsaboutlove.com. I believe on the website it says his packages start at 1500 but that's if you want something more elaborate, we are doing something much simpler for half the cost.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker BabyFruit Ticker photo boygirl_zps7b73636b.jpg
  • a friend of mine used a company based in Arvada if that helps. I know they work with people on a budget, and do photo too if you dont have someone. The guys name was Curtis, his company is Frames In Motion.

• We're using Vegas bones productions. They're pricing is great and you can see some of the work on they're website.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards