New York-Hudson Valley

Pleasantville Country Club??

Anyone ever been here?
Was thinking of booking my shower here...
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Pleasantville Country Club??

• riab85riab85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    my brother in law got married there... the food was very good. it was a little small for a wedding, but i think a shower would be perfect. they had cocktail hour out near the pool which was beautiful, and the inside was very nice as well. everything seemed clean and well cared for. hope this helps :)
  • edited December 2011
    Yes- this does help a lot!
    I thin kI am going to give them a call- or maybe go to their v-day brunch on Saunday to try the food!

Thanks for the info!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    why are you booking your own shower?
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-hudson-valley_pleasantville-country-club?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:113Discussion:c73aa7b0-33d8-4e2d-bef4-b748bb228e3ePost:1bee60cb-60ff-40a0-921f-f5fd651b2ba8">Re: Pleasantville Country Club??</a>:
    [QUOTE]why are you booking your own shower?
    Posted by psichick[/QUOTE]

Well, my mother is actually booking it but we have been looking at places together.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-hudson-valley_pleasantville-country-club?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:113Discussion:c73aa7b0-33d8-4e2d-bef4-b748bb228e3ePost:d35f878a-2328-4a81-9bcf-666af2893d12">Re: Pleasantville Country Club??</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yes- this does help a lot! I think I am going to give them a call - or maybe <strong>go to their v-day brunch on Sunday to try the food</strong>! Thanks for the info!
    Posted by dmonty413[/QUOTE]

I've never been there, but DEFINITELY go to try the food and check out the service!
    To ANY brides-to-be, if you are still searching for your wedding venue and any place that you are thinking about offers an event that's open to the public, try to take the opportunity and GO!

(This will give you an opportunity to check the place out and see if you want them to hold your wedding. You may fall in love, or you may put it on your do not consider list. If you get the opportunity, take advantage and go! and hope you have a great time!)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards