Iowa-Des Moines

Wedding Photographers

I am working on researching a photographer.  I have looked at some of the pictures posted on the message boards by others...But I always like to hear first hand experience.  Does anyone have any recommendations of photographers here in Des Moines?
Thanks!

Re: Wedding Photographers

• edited December 2011
    We are using Blind Photography for our wedding.
    We both love them!!! I love their pictures and their personalities are just amazing :D  we had so much fun doing our engagement pictures with them, we can't wait for our wedding :)
  • edited December 2011
    I loved my photographers. Life Art Photographs. www.lifeartphotographs.com Laura and Joey are a dream to work with! You should defintely check them out.
  • edited December 2011
    We used Erik Notz of Inspired Images, and he does fantastic work!  PIB of engagement pictures and wedding photos (under ceremony, reception, and wedding party). 

His website is:  http://inspired-images.net/
  • edited December 2011
    www.capturedmomentsiowa.com
    This is who we used. Julie and Rebecca are a lot of fun and you can tell they love what they do.
  • edited December 2011
    Leanne Tucker (Tucker Photography) from Macksburg.  She has a studio in Winterset.  My finace's sister's wedding was in ames a month ago and she took their pics.  She does NOT make the prints herself.  She puts all the pics on a CD, gives you a permission form, and you can go anywhere you want (Wal-Mart, Target, etc.) to pring them off.  She is doing our pics in September.  She is a great person to work with, she's fun, and she likes to take a lot of pics.
  • edited December 2011
    We used Todd Hugen Photography. We got so many compliments on both the photos they took and how easy they were to work with.  Peggy is almost like having your own personal attendant.  She was always there to help me move my dress or give me kleenex. :)  I would highly recommend them!
  • edited December 2011
    I used Haute Foto for my bridal shower and bachelorette parties. $1500 for 2 photographers all day, unlimited coverage, engagement session, and copyrights to your photos. Ket with Haute is one of my dear friends, so I did not want him working on my wedding day!

We used Nicole Thomas Photography for our wedding. Our package was around $2800 and included engagement photos, 7 hours of wedding day coverage, a parent album and a coffee table book. Also included was a cd with all images and the copyrights to them. Can't go wrong with either one of these photographers!
  • edited December 2011
    check out www.283photography.com!

Affordable, and will travel for a low mileage rate from Sioux Falls, SD
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards