Connecticut

Signing off..for my wedding!

I may be on tomorrow morning, but just in case I'm not, I wanted to sign off for the weekend!!

I have been on this board for 2.5 years now. I have made many acquaintances and many friends and have watched many women become wives. And all along, my day seemed so far away. It is a completely surreal feeling that is it actually here!!

Thank you to all of you ladies, past and present, for your inspiration and your support. My wedding would not be what it is without ideas and suggestions from this board. The CT ladies are a great group!! You let me be an AW when I wanted to be with all my DIY, and you listened to my vents. rants and raves. I wish you could all be there Saturday with me!!! I look forward to remaining on the board to see everyone else's big days!

Sorry this is so short, but my brain is about fried at this point!! I will be back Monday or Tuesday with a DH and hopefully with some photos to share. Check my FB- our BM has a blackberry and loves to post on FB lol

Thanks again ladies, and have a fabulous Memorial Day weekend!!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Anniversary
TTC February 2013
Melissa's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Signing off..for my wedding!

• edited December 2011
    Good luck and congrats!
    Live.The.Moment.
    cSc 7.22.10
    planning bio

• edited December 2011
    Yay yay yay!!!!! Good luck Melissa!!!  I'm so happy for you.  I'll give you a preemptive congratulations and one bit of advice.  Take time to step back and take in the moment.  It goes by so fast.  Really savor every little piece of the weekend.   Have a great time Soon-to-be-Mrs!!!!
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Have a great Memorial Day weekend and also an AWESOME wedding day! Enjoy your day and bring back lots of pics! 
  • Vanessa630Vanessa630 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! As someone who has been on here for a year and whose wedding still seems so far away, I'm so appreciative of all the Knotties who come back as wives and give their advice and words of wisdom.  
    Good luck and have a great day!
  • starrbuk13starrbuk13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yay!!!!!  congrats hunny!!!!
  • kls114kls114 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Yay Melis!! The day is finally here!!! I cannot wait to see pics!!!

Enjoy every minute!!!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats!!  Hope you have a wonderful day!  And as another Waterview bride, I can't wait to find out how it all goes!
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Have an awesome wedding weekend!  Enjoy every minute of it!  I can't wait to hear about all of it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Vikki2payVikki2pay member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats Melis, I can't belive your big day is finally here.  Have an awesome time and make sure you take a special moment alone with your new husband!!
  • herb0622herb0622 member
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!! I hope you have an amazing time!!
    Anniversary
  • Whippet8Whippet8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_signing-offfor-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:61ce42ef-aa2f-4e45-a02c-b0d311a2484cPost:825c5cef-c5e8-44ec-8313-d7ca7c870bc1">Re: Signing off..for my wedding!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yay yay yay!!!!! Good luck Melissa!!!  I'm so happy for you.  I'll give you a preemptive congratulations and one bit of advice.  Take time to step back and take in the moment.  It goes by so fast.  Really savor every little piece of the weekend.   Have a great time Soon-to-be-Mrs!!!!
    Posted by akulaji[/QUOTE]

THIS exactly! Enjoy every momemt! Congrats!
    TTC Buddies with JennaHack and 102007(Congrats!)!
    Baby Blog
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats again, tomarrow will be amazing day and enjoy it! yay!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • SuMmErKuTiESuMmErKuTiE member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awww... *Tear* this is such an awesome day! CONGRATULATIONS Melissa! Next time we hear from you, you'll have a DH not an FI woo hoo! I can't wait to see pictures and see how all your amazing projects came together.
  • jenandcrisjenandcris member
    edited December 2011
    Yay!!! Your day will fly by sooo fast. Make sure you take the time to let it all in!! We can't wait to see your pictures!!
    Married in Boston, MA: Nov 8, 2013.
    Me: 27. Him: 30. DD: >1.
    Vow Renewal in Beavercreek, OH: July 1, 2017.
  • edited December 2011
    YAY!!!!! Congrats Melissa!!! It feels like just yesterday you were showing off your new e-ring... we're growing up hahaha I'm so so sooooo excited for you and Ben! Your day is going to be amazing! Can't wait to see pictures :o)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    planning bio
  • edited December 2011

Congrats...who do you say a prayer to for good weather hahaa?

• EStar73EStar73 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats and best wishes for a smooth and enjoyable day!
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats girlie! Enjoy it all. You will have a great weekend surrounded by your loved ones- and finally - all this hard work will have paid off! Have fun!!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • wrdgirlwrdgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats and enjoy :)
  • edited December 2011
    I'm a little late here tonight but I hope you have a wonderful day and everything goes as you planned it.  Can't wait to see pics!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Way late..but congratulations and I'm hoping to find some teaser pics as I scroll up and see what I missed over the weekend! I was thinking about you--the weather was beautiful! 

Picnik collageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards