Oklahoma
Options

Pregnant bride needs A LOT of help

Hi everyone I'm having to throw together a wedding reception in a week (wedding and reception is next friday... the 27th). We are getting married at the courthouse and having a reception at my mom's after. Since this is EXTREMELY last min. I haven't been able to get much money together to get things. What I was wondering is if anyone knew where I could get a formal dress (red or black with a corset tie back) in a size 18 or 20 really cheap? I'm also searching for a simple set of bands as well. If anyone has any places I can check please let me know I'm desperate to find things to make this nice.

P.S. I live in Gore, OK but can travel to Muskogee or maybe Tulsa.

Re: Pregnant bride needs A LOT of help

• Options
    hdblainehdblaine member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try any prom shop! They are getting ready for prom season so they will have a lot of dresses. Also, try newly nearly shops. They usually have great deals!
  • Options
    hdblainehdblaine member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Here is the address and phone # of the nearly new shop in Muskogee!

911 North York Street
    Muskogee, OK 74403-3138
    (918) 682-1843

For the rings, I suggest walmart, kays, and zales. I don't know what your buget is but if you don't have much money walmart has some very pretty rings!

I hope this helps!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    JC Penney and Macy's also have some nice budget friendly wedding ring options.  Also, check craigslist.org for people selling a dress like what you're looking for!  Otherwise, the prom and nearly new shops are a great option!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards