February 2013 Weddings

Weekly Workouts - Check here for updated workout ideas and regimes!

Hi Ladies!

I will submit our first weekly workout starting right after Labor Day weekend!  If anyone else would like to contribute please let me know and I will make a very simple schedule outlining a rotation.  This way we won't have a week with multiple posts and a week with none.  Should be super easy if we get a few people on board!!  

We have about 6 months ladies - lets get ourselves in some SEXY shape!!! 

Re: Weekly Workouts - Check here for updated workout ideas and regimes!

• Count me in!!  This will be great!!
  • I'm game for this. :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Feb13 Siggy Challenge
  • I am so in too !!!
  • And oh, sorry, Canadian gal here... Is the american Labour day next Monday, on September 3th, like in Canada? :S
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_february-2013-weddings_weekly-workouts-check-here-for-updated-workout-ideas-and-regimes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3a41aca6-a01d-4389-ae9d-4d0ec4c1d0faDiscussion:4ef4e5ac-d2cf-46bb-88c2-b84551a41897Post:047f8522-ca14-425e-8024-b5b1fb26253b">Re: Weekly Workouts - Check here for updated workout ideas and regimes!</a>:
    [QUOTE]And oh, sorry, Canadian gal here... Is the american Labour day next Monday, on September 3th, like in Canada? :S
    Posted by Miliska[/QUOTE]

<div>Hey!  Sorry I just saw this, Labor Day was today (Monday the 3rd) :)</div>
  • Schedule for workouts!!

Week 1 - 9/3 Ctrossello
    Week 2 - 9/10 lnf616
    Week 3 - 9/17 HopefulLife
    Week 4 - 9/24  Miliska
    Week 5 - 10/1 Ftwbride2be
    Week 6 - 10/8 Ctrossello
    ...To be updated
  • CtrosselloCtrossello member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited September 2012
    Hey ladies!  So first below is some basic info on tips to track your progress - totally optional but I thought it would be a good idea to help track our progress.  Of course you don't have to share with the group your progress unless you like to :)

"This month, you should mainly be focused on just getting active and engaged in the program. A good way to get motivated is to start a workout diary. Write down the date, all the reasons why you need to work out, and what your goals are. Write down your weight (always weigh yourself in the morning for consistency), and use a measuring tape to record the size of your chest, waist, hips, thighs, and forearms, so you can monitor your progress. To stay motivated, keep notes all the way through. 
    Tip: Weigh in and take measurements once a month."

Week 1 - try to do at least 3x this week.
    Good luck ladies - I hope we are all nice and sore by Friday hehe :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards