Just Engaged and Proposals

Help!

So I am having problems deciding who I want in my bridal party and then the obligations. I already know for sure my little sister is my MOH. My fiancs sister is on of the bridesmaids. But I have a cousin who just asked me to be in hers and I wasn't planning on asking her. 2 other cousins who expect to be in mine. 3 friends who I really want to have in mine who also expect it, and my brothers girlfriend asked to be in mine a long time ago and I don't know if I want her to... But I she marries my brother than I want to be in her for my bro! That's 9 bridesmaids!!! And my fianc o my wants 6 groomsmen including his best man I just don't know what to do because I don't know who to cut!

Re: Help!

• Sorry for all the typos... Autocorrect :/
  • You could do what my friend did she had 10 bridesmaids ( I was one of them) and her hubby had 7 groomsmen. She had us girls that did not walk with the groomsmen walk down together and we had a blast :) plus her pics came out great with us too.
  • Our wedding party consisted of the people in this world we could call at 3 a.m. if we needed help hiding a body. No more, no less. Nobody out of obligation. Nobody just because we were in their weddings or told them years ago we would be in each others' weddings. Just our absolute nearest and dearest. When is your wedding?
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • In Response to Re:Help!:[QUOTE]Our wedding party consisted of the people in this world we could call at 3 a.m. if we needed help hiding a body. No more, no less. Nobody out of obligation. Nobody just because we were in their weddings or told them years ago we would be in each others' weddings. Just our absolute nearest and dearest.

When is your wedding? Posted by AddieL73[/QUOTE]

That is what we are doing with our wedding party. I am having my sister as my MOH and my 5 BFs as my bridesmaids. My wedding will be 10/20/2017 :
  • Jessi, if your wedding is 4 years away, please do not pick your wedding party for at least 3 more years.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_just-engaged-proposals_help-17?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:683Discussion:9ea08608-7695-4e8b-84aa-2df7c711a827Post:d39a396f-6732-4d52-a27c-1b376e454c4c">Re: Help!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Jessi, if your wedding is 4 years away, please do not pick your wedding party for at least 3 more years.
    Posted by AddieL73[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Ditto Addie. So so so many things can happen in your life in three years and once you ask someone you cannot un-ask them.

</div>
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary 
  • Only one I have asked is my sister seeing she lives in Paris and would need to fly back here for dress fittings and other stuff the other 5 I am not asking until a year before. Plus I know things can happen in 4 yrs but Ty for the advice.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards