March 2013 Weddings

Finally... Found my dress!

I am the only bride I know who didn't get a dress almost right away. I had HORRIBLE luck finding a dress.. Nightmare after nightmare (and i am by no means a very picky person). I just couldn't find anything that I could see myself walking down the aisle. So today we had another appointment to try on dresses. I found it.. the second I put in on I knew it was it. Before I even saw myself if the mirror. Its perfect.
Nothing like cutting it close.. my dress is scheduled by the end of Feb. so I have just enough time to alter it. I had to share my exciting news.
I hate keeping it a secret from my fiance. I'm lucky how involved with the wedding he has been and its weird not talking about this part of the wedding. lol. Its okay, less than 6 months to go!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Finally... Found my dress!

• Yay! I'd love to see pics if you're willing to share!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    March 2013 March siggy challenge - wedding preview
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio

•  

I am working on getting the pictures from my mom of me in it.. But this model will have to do for now. Its a Casablanca 2072 and I loveee her. <3 I can't wait for it to come it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • It's gorgeous! I really love all the detail :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    March 2013 March siggy challenge - wedding preview
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio
  • Yayyy! So gorgeous!
    September Siggy Challenge March 2013 Board Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thank you, Thank you. I really am in LOVEEE. It was well worth the wait. I love it 100x more in person than these photos too. I love that classic lace look. Can it please just be March already! :) I really can't believe we are under 6 months now ladies.

&Kayjohnson.. You are marrying your 3rd grade boyfriend? How freaking adorable is that. I have known my FI since middle school, but dating since high school. But 3rd grade, awwwww <3
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Aww thanks! And ps- I'm on the lace dress train, too!
    September Siggy Challenge March 2013 Board Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Great dress!! I am happy you found "the one"!! Exciting
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yay congrats! It's really beautiful! I'm in the lace dress club too :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • That is a gorgeous dress!!!  Congratulations!!!!  My dress was supposed to take 6 months and it came in in 30 days ... literally.  So, you might luck out and get it early! I'm glad you waited to find the perfect on and didn't settle!! =)
  • Aww, that dress is so stunning!  I can't wait to see pictures of you in it.

Don't be so stressed about "taking forever to find the one", I made the mistake of settling for a dress that I wasn't in love with.  Eventually I found the one and I brought it, and I am so happy I did.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards