Wedding Recap and Withdrawal
Options

Recap on vendors after the wedding

Hello,
I would like to give feedback from my wedding and vendors that I used. Hopefully it helps for future brides.
Reception: VIP Contry club. They get A++. They were great. Food was incredible. Service was excellent. It was everything that we wanted.
Cake: Fleeweood bakery. A++. Not only did the cake look good. Everyone said it was the best cake that they had. I had to have 2 pieces, it was delicious. Bakery was very helpful and they do tasting which made it easy to choose the right cake.
Dresses: From Meme's bridal: B. Dress was nice. They ordered bridesmaids dresses late and were not honest on delivery date. I was not pleased with alterations. I was tripping over my own dress at the wedding.
Limo: Top class limo. F. Limo driver was very unprofessional and they did not provide what they promised. And when I complained day after. They basically did not care and said that we not here to please everyone. They are nice originally but not at the end.
DJ: Jimmy Dee: A+ Ritchie was great. my side is Armenian and my husband is greek. Ritchie was able to please everyone. Everyone was happy with music. I was very nervous how it will turn out, but he made it work. Will definitely recommend them.
Photo: Fantasy Fllass: A+. Ann was great, easy to talk to  and pretty much did everything that was asked of her. She was very professional.
Flowers. Ava's flowers from Bronx: C. Center pieces were great but he never delivered my cake flowers and refused to refund my money.
Bridal shower we had at Julianos and they were great . A.
Hope it helps.

Re: Recap on vendors after the wedding

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards