September 2013 Weddings

TMI Tuesday

Is everyone cool with TMI Tuesdays? We can definitely switch it up!

Until then, today's questions... How often do you and your FI have sex? Who is usually the one to initiate?
 Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: TMI Tuesday

• It works so why fix it.  TMI tues works for me. 

FI and I dont get much time to do the dirty...with the baby, both running dif ways and things but we try to at least do it once a week.  Sometimes more sometimes less.  I am the one that normaly gets things going. :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • mpicklmpickl member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    FI and I are also on different work schedules this summer, so we are down to only 2-3 times a week, sometimes only on the weekends. He normally initiates, but I am a lot quicker to accept on busy weekend days -- he's so much more agreeable for the rest of the day if we get busy in the AM!
     Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Um, when not on my glorious period (in which we rarely do it, not for any other reason than I'm usually exhausted and have no desire) we are pretty active. Probably 4 or 5 times a week. That doesn't necessarily mean 4 or 5 days a week, as some days we go for a two-fer (ha!), but yeah, we're pretty active. It's pretty equal with initiation. I'd say he holds a slight edge. Maybe 60/40. Not so bad. 
  • Probably 2-3 times a week. I'd say the same as PP, we're probably about 60/40 with FI taking the edge. What happens more often is one of us will be really in the mood and the other just is not and can't be talked into it because we're too tired or not feeling well or whatever. That probably happens the other 5 days of the week!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Probably like once a week. i wish it was more!! it's totally my fault though because i go to bed by 9:30 like a small child lol sometimes i try to switch it up and "attack" him as soon as i get home while i'm still wide awake!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards