Ohio-Cleveland

Hair/makeup/nail

Can anyone recommend a company that does bridal hair, makeup, and nails? Preferbly one that does on location in Cleveland. Thanks in advance!

Re: Hair/makeup/nail

• I had my hair, makeup & nails done at Imagine Salon in Willoughby.
  • I am looking for this as well. Would be nice for them to come to our hotel.
    Anniversary

imagebam.com
  • There's a salon in North Royalton called Extasis Salon and Spa.... One of my friends went there and they did a whole nail day the day before and they actually shut down their back spa for the party of girls who got the toes and fingers done.. The bride only got makeup but it was airbrush and it looked amazing and didn't run at all... All the girls hair look awesome too I highly recommend I'm going there when I get married next march... Definitely look up their site I think it's Extasis-spa.com
  • Imagine will come on location, at least for hair & makeup. Not sure about nails. But I went to them because with the number of people we had it was alot cheaper & easier to go there. They were able to have everyone get their hair done all at the same time so we were in & out quickly instead of only having 2 girls trying to do 9 people's hair.
  • Email missmartabellgmail.com she does airbrush makeup and travels where ever she is needed
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards